Winner of the Tickets to any Destination Serviced by Singapore Airlines
The winning ticket holder for the Singapore Airlines is David Gow of Weston, ACT. The winning ticket number was 2867A. Congratulations to David.
The 2008 Pacific School Games acknowledges the support of Singapore Airlines.
Terms and Conditions of the 2008 Pacific School Games Opening Ceremony Promotion.
|Promoter:||The 2008 Pacific School Games|
- All people who purchase an Opening Ceremony ticket or an Event Pass (which allows access to the Opening Ceremony) will be eligible to participate in the draw for the prize. The Opening Ceremony for the 2008 Pacific School Games will be held on the 30 November 2008 at the Canberra Stadium, Battye Street, Bruce ACT 2617 commencing at 10:00am and concluding at noon that day. The prize which is valued at $5,000 is two economy tickets to any destination serviced by Singapore Airlines.
- Ticket sales will commence on the 1 October 2008 and close on 30 November 2008 at 10.00am.
- The winning ticket number will be drawn at the Canberra Stadium, Battye Street, Bruce in the Mal Meninga Grandstand on the 30 November 2008 at 11:30 am and announced at 11:55 am.
- The winner will be contacted by post and the results will be published on the 2008 Pacific School Games web site on the 4 December 2008.
- If the prize is not claimed a redraw will be conducted on the 9 March 2009 at 10:00am at the School Sports Centre, Fullagar Crescent, Higgins, ACT 2615. The results of that redraw will be published in the Public Notices Section of the Canberra Times on 12 March 2009 and the winner will be notified by mail.
- The tickets are strictly non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and will not attract Frequent Flyer Points. They are valid departing Sydney and are not valid on A380 services.
- Travel is not available during peak travel times, e.g. School holidays, Easter and between 01 December 2008 and 31 January 2009.
- Travel under this Agreement may commence immediately after the Event and must be completed on or before 06 December 2009, subject to seat availability. Any unused portion of the tickets after this date shall be deemed null and void.
- Flight reservations are subject to availability and confirmation and should be made at least 3 months prior to flight departure.
- All applicable taxes and domestic travel within Australia will be borne by the winner.
- Travel under this Agreement does not include freight or excess baggage. The prize is for the airfares only and does not include any accommodation or spending money.
Last updated on: 1 December 2008