Training facilities will be provided for all athletes on Saturday 29 November 2008. Details are as follows:
Saturday 29 November 9:00am – 5:00pm Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) Track & Field Facility
- Athletes and team officials must have PSG accreditation to gain access to the track.
- Athletes will not be permitted onto the training areas unless accompanied by an accredited team official.
- The following equipment will be provided:
- Starting blocks
- High Jump bags
- Pole Vault bags
- Throwing implements - Accreditation pass will need to be left as a 'security' for borrowed implements. These implements are not to be taken outside the AIS Track & Field Facility.
- Sprint start practice will be provided from 2:00pm – 4:00pm by the competition start crew.
Training Prior to Saturday 29 November
The AIS Track & Field facility is available for public training on a daily basis from 3:30pm – 7:00pm.
For availability and cost per athlete contact the AIS on +61 2 6214 1036.
Please note that PSG Management will not be responsible for the provision of training facilities prior to Saturday 29 November 2008.
Last updated on: 15 September 2008